TV channels, how you can stream, greatest bets, entry checklist, climate and extra

The NASCAR Cup Collection is heading into its quickest monitor this weekend as the ultimate playoff factors chase heats up. 4 playoff spots had been undecided with 4 common season races remaining.

Regardless of latest dominance in its house state, Ford’s secure has been usurped because the constructor favourite at Michigan Worldwide Raceway by Toyotas and Chevys.

Right here is every thing you want to know earlier than Firekeepers On line casino 400:

Firekeepers On line casino 400 TV / Streaming Schedule

All instances are oriental

Saturday
12:30 – 1:20 pm: Observe (USA, NBC Sports activities app)
1:20 – 2:30 pm: Playoffs (USA, NBC Sports activities app)

Sunday
2:30 – 3 pm: Pre-race present (USA)
3 – 6:30 pm: Firekeepers On line casino 400 (USA, NBC Sports activities app)

Firekeepers On line casino 400 particulars

a path: Michigan Worldwide Speedway (two miles, D-shaped superspeedway), in Brooklyn Michigan
Size: 200 laps of 400 miles
banking providers: turns – 18 levels | Tri-oval – 12 levels | Again extension – 5 levels
2022 winner: Kevin Harvick (4), Stewart-Haas Ford

Greatest drivers and greatest bets at Firekeepers On line casino 400

Regardless of profitable the final seven races of their yard, the Ford driver just isn’t among the many high 4 race weekend favorites, and solely two high 10 finishers. The chances are on Sunday at 10 to 1. Denny Hamlin is the favourite headed to Michigan.

The very best odds of profitable
Denny Hamlin +500
William Byron +600
Kyle Larson +700
Kyle Busch +900
Martin Truex Jr. +900
Kevin Harvick +1000

Yahoo Sports activities’ Nick Bromberg dug deeper into the chances earlier within the week and suggests good mid-level worth in Joey Logano (+1400) and Chase Elliott (+1600). Logano has received 3 times in his profession at Michigan, whereas Elliott, whereas winless at Michigan, has the most effective ending common (8) of anybody within the discipline. Should you like residing harmful, Bromberg suggests final week’s winner Chris Bucher, who’s +6,000 to win.

Kevin Harvick has won five of the last seven races at Michigan International Raceway.  Can he get another on his last visit to the track?  (Photo by Jared C. Tilton/Getty Images)

Kevin Harvick has received 5 of the final seven races at Michigan Worldwide Raceway. Can he get one other on his final go to to the monitor? (Photograph by Jared C. Tilton/Getty Photos)

Firekeepers On line casino 400 entry checklist

Russ Chastain (1), Observe Home Racing Chevrolet
Austin Cindrick (2), Staff Pensky Ford
Austin Dillon (3), Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet
Kevin Harvick (4), Stewart-Haas Racing Ford
Kyle Larson (5), Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet
Brad Keselowski (6), RFK Racing Ford
Corey LaJoie (7), Spire Motorsports Chevrolet
Kyle Busch (8), Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet
Chase Elliott (9), Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet
Aric Almirola (10), Stewart-Haas Racing Ford
Denny Hamlin (11), Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota
Ryan Blaney (12), Penske Ford Staff
Chase Briscoe (14), Stewart-Haas Racing Ford
JJ Yeley (15), Rick Weir Racing Ford
AJ Allmendinger (16), School Racing Chevrolet
Chris Buescher (17), RFK Racing Ford
Martin Truex Jr. (19), Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota
Christopher Bell (20 years outdated), Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota
Harrison Burton (21), Wooden Brothers Racing Ford
Joey Logano (22), Penske Ford Staff
Bubba Wallace (23), 23XI Racing Toyota
William Byron (24), Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet
Justin Haley (31), School Racing Chevrolet
Michael McDowell (34), Entrance Row Motorsports Ford
Todd Gilliland (36), Ford Motorsports entrance row
Zane Smith (38), Entrance Row Motorsports Ford
Ryan Preece (41), Stewart-Haas Racing Ford
Noah Gragson (42), Legacy Motor Membership Chevrolet
Eric Jones (43), Legacy Motor Membership Chevrolet
Tyler Reddick (45), 23XI Racing Toyota
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (47), JTG Daugherty Racing Chevrolet
Alex Bowman (48), Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet
Cole Custer (51), Rick Weir Racing Ford
Ty Gibbs (54), Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota
Austin Hill (62), Byrd Motorsports Chevrolet
Ty Dillon (77), Spire Motorsports Chevrolet
Josh Bilicki (78), Reside Quick Motorsports Chevrolet
Daniel Suarez (99), Trackhouse Racing Chevrolet

Firekeepers on line casino 400 climate

Because it’s summer season within the Midwest, the unpredictability of the ambiance is the norm. As of Friday afternoon, the forecast requires partly cloudy circumstances with a 40% likelihood of rain throughout Saturday observe, qualifying, and 60% chance of rain on race day.

Leave a Comment